'Influential figures' behind delay in move - Bangkok Post, August 10, 2006
Influential figures are behind a delay in the relocation of pavement vendors from Bo Bae market to a new shopping area, a source at the Crown Property Bureau said yesterday. The bureau awarded Pattana Saphan Khao Co a concession to develop the old Ambassador cinema site on Larn Luang road as a new area for the vendors.
But the relocation, set for Aug 15, has been delayed _ apparently for political reasons...
Google Earth Placemarks: Ambassador Cinema and Bo Bae Market
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch