Traffic 'bigger risk than disease' - Scotsman, August 17, 2006
...While the most popular destination for UK gap-year travellers is Australia, which has a good road safety record, an increasing number of young people are choosing "edgier" destinations such as India, Kenya, Thailand, Cambodia and Brazil.
The Make Roads Safe campaign and the RAC Foundation said travellers in Thailand and Brazil are at four times the risk of being killed on the road than in the UK...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?