Navy: Wreckage in Gulf of Thailand is Manitowoc-built USS Lagarto - Gazette Extra Sports, July 6,2006
Wreckage at the bottom of the Gulf of Thailand is the USS
Lagarto, the U.S. Navy said Wednesday. The Manitowoc-built
USS Lagarto disappeared around May 3, 1945 in an area near
Thailand where U.S. ships worked to disrupt Japanese military
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military