Thousands of chairs - The Nation, July 17, 2006
A staff of the controversial Dhammakaya temple inspects
the venue for the meditation in Pathum Thani where hundreds
are expected to attend, including politicians of the local
level through out the country. However many see the planned
event as a show of forces to counter the anti-Thaksin movement.
Caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra will give a speech
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch