Thousands of chairs - The Nation, July 17, 2006
A staff of the controversial Dhammakaya temple inspects
the venue for the meditation in Pathum Thani where hundreds
are expected to attend, including politicians of the local
level through out the country. However many see the planned
event as a show of forces to counter the anti-Thaksin movement.
Caretaker Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra will give a speech
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site