Britain named for colluding in US rendition flights - The Independent, June 7, 2006
The paper said the CIA had been running interrogation centres
in Eastern Europe, Afghanistan and Thailand, and that more
than 100 people had been sent to the so-called "black
sites" since they were set up following the September
11 2001 terrorist attacks on America...
has woven clandestine 'spider's web' of detentions and transfers...
- June 6, 2006
And the graphic
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter