Police seek arrest warrant for national politician - Bangkok Post, June 15, 2006
Police are seeking an arrest warrant for a national politician
who allegedly masterminded the May 27 murder of former Thai
Rak Thai MP for Ratchaburi Kobkul Nop-amornbodi. Priewphan
Damapong, the deputy police chief leading the investigation,
was briefed on the case progress yesterday...
Sa-ngad left a note saying he was solely responsible for the
crime and that his boss, Napinthon Srisanpang, an ex-senator
and owner of the Sri Muang Market in Ratchaburi, was not involved...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament