Mr. John reports: Garbage trucks from Bangkok being dumped
in the Gulf of Thailand in the Narathiwat area. This is a Royal
Project to help promote the growth of coral reefs...
(Photo: Mr. John for 2Bangkok.com)
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time