Mr. John reports: Garbage trucks from Bangkok being dumped
in the Gulf of Thailand in the Narathiwat area. This is a Royal
Project to help promote the growth of coral reefs...
(Photo: Mr. John for 2Bangkok.com)
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thai girls
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam