Mr. John reports: Garbage trucks from Bangkok being dumped
in the Gulf of Thailand in the Narathiwat area. This is a Royal
Project to help promote the growth of coral reefs...
(Photo: Mr. John for 2Bangkok.com)
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Chalerm vows Thaksin will be home this year – Behead me if he isn’t, deputy PM tells reds
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Three Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Nike Factories In Thailand