Mr. John reports: Garbage trucks from Bangkok being dumped
in the Gulf of Thailand in the Narathiwat area. This is a Royal
Project to help promote the growth of coral reefs...
(Photo: Mr. John for 2Bangkok.com)
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit