Nation spelling error - June 20, 2006
One reader reports: There's a big error on The Nation front page (June 20). It is the group photo of the king and queen and all the visiting royals. The word "Sixtieth" is misspelled.
Another reader points out: "Word has it" it was the Royal Photographic Society's spelling mistake...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military