Thailand 'among top movie pirates' - Bangkok Post, May 4, 2006
...China, Russia and Mexico accounted for the bulk of
the theft, the report claimed.
Thailand was rated the seventh biggest pirate, costing Hollywood
$149 million, after the US ($1.3 billion), Mexico ($483
mln), Russia ($266 mln), Spain ($253 mln), China ($244 mln),
and Italy ($161 mln)...
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos