Double-decker bus in Thailand? - May 24, 2006
Michael asks: A week ago last Saturday I spotted a red
Routemaster double decker bus on the Bangkok/Chonburi motorway.
It had British number plates and was being escorted to presumably
Bangkok by one police motorcyclist. The number plate ended
with an E registration.
K knowing your interest in transport, I thought there might
be mention of the bus which presumably is a visitor to Thailand
on 2Bangkok.com, but maybe its not a visitor as I have seen
no mention. I don't think I was dreaming. Was it lost or is
it a permanent fixture in Bangkok? Maybe one of the visitors
to your site knows?
Readers can comment
on the forum.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Hi-so hypocrites as shameless as immoral low-so entertainers เสแสร้งเป็นไฮโซก็น่าอับอาย เท่ากับผู้ให้ความบันเทิงที่เป็นโลโซ
- From the 2B forum: Election Articles
- Drone camera footage of the protests in progress
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Students attack bus with Red Shirts inside
- Thailand’s 84-year-old King Bhumibol treated with intravenous antibiotics for abdominal pain ในหลวงถูกรักษาโรคปวดพระอุทรโดยการให้พระโอสถปฏิชีวนะทางสายโลหิตดำ
- The Economist print edition being withheld from Thailand again