Double-decker bus in Thailand? - May 24, 2006
Michael asks: A week ago last Saturday I spotted a red
Routemaster double decker bus on the Bangkok/Chonburi motorway.
It had British number plates and was being escorted to presumably
Bangkok by one police motorcyclist. The number plate ended
with an E registration.
K knowing your interest in transport, I thought there might
be mention of the bus which presumably is a visitor to Thailand
on 2Bangkok.com, but maybe its not a visitor as I have seen
no mention. I don't think I was dreaming. Was it lost or is
it a permanent fixture in Bangkok? Maybe one of the visitors
to your site knows?
Readers can comment
on the forum.
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Takeover of Matichon and the Bangkok Post
- Bart Simpson and the Kader fire
- New York Times corrects opinion article about Thailand
- High tension in Thailand: August, 2006 news
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Lucky number license plates for sale