War on opium gives Golden Triangle a different hue - Reuters, March 9, 2006
The mountains of northern Laos have changed color. In the past
five years, the opium poppy fields that for the last two centuries
lent splashes of color to the pervading green of the jungle have
become a thing of the past...
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019