Experts: Bioterrorism should worry Asia - AP, March 25, 2006
Hot weather. Crowded communities. Weak public health systems.
Conditions like these have turned Southeast Asia into a breeding
ground for SARS and bird flu. Now experts warn that the region's
vulnerability to infectious disease could prove devastating
in the event of a bioterror attack...
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
- Bangkok’s Pig