Experts: Bioterrorism should worry Asia - AP, March 25, 2006
Hot weather. Crowded communities. Weak public health systems.
Conditions like these have turned Southeast Asia into a breeding
ground for SARS and bird flu. Now experts warn that the region's
vulnerability to infectious disease could prove devastating
in the event of a bioterror attack...
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting