Book on Vietnamese nationals in Thailand honoured - Viet Nam News Agency, March 26, 2006
...Published in October 2005, the book consists of six chapters,
focusing on Immigration of Vietnamese people to Thailand; Patriotic
movement of Vietnamese people in late 19th and early 20th century;
Policy of Thai government towards Vietnamese nationals in Thailand;
Repatriation of overseas Vietnamese; and other areas.
The author reserves a part of his book for President Ho Chi
Minh and his life in Thailand.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament