Committee agrees to reinstate Jaruvan as auditor-general - The Nation, February 1, 2006
[Sign of the times: another defeat for the government...]
...The SAC previously assumed that Jaruvan was disqualified from holding office because the court had ruled against the selection process leading to her appointment, he said. The verdict did not address her job status, however.
"Upon re-examining its stand, the SAC cannot find any provisions in the Constitution or relevant laws to justify the removal of Jaruvan. Meanwhile, the royal command remains intact as there is no justification for overruling it or disqualifying Jaruvan," he said...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out