Strange politics for strange days - The Nation, February 25, 2006
...1. The silent treatment for all questions...
2. Silencing of the media. Libel and defamation suits
are the best strategy for shutting up critics, not to
mention frightening them...
3. Politicians not being answerable to their conscience.
Instead of serving the public, various politicians today
serve only their "master..."
4. Independent organisations that are not independent...
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand