Strange politics for strange days - The Nation, February 25, 2006
...1. The silent treatment for all questions...
2. Silencing of the media. Libel and defamation suits
are the best strategy for shutting up critics, not to
mention frightening them...
3. Politicians not being answerable to their conscience.
Instead of serving the public, various politicians today
serve only their "master..."
4. Independent organisations that are not independent...
- 11 years ago: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai Neelapaijit
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- Nine Years Ago: The Gutting of iTV
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Pledges to Use Absolute Power Wisely
- 62 Years Ago: Bangkok in 1953
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin to give top priority to opening casinos
- 7 Years Ago: Threats to Resume Thaksin’s War on Drugs
- 13 Years Ago: Nation employees fear closure
- 10 Years Ago: The Luang Sathorn Mansion/Russian Embassy