Strange politics for strange days - The Nation, February 25, 2006
...1. The silent treatment for all questions...
2. Silencing of the media. Libel and defamation suits
are the best strategy for shutting up critics, not to
mention frightening them...
3. Politicians not being answerable to their conscience.
Instead of serving the public, various politicians today
serve only their "master..."
4. Independent organisations that are not independent...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand’s flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully