New pollution-free tourist destination discovered in southern Thailand - MCOT, January 22, 2006
A new naturally pristine resort island has been discovered in
Thailand's southern Surat Thani Province and has been declared as
a pollution-free tourist destination...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey