Thai councilman shooting spree - Bareknucklepolitics.com, January 25, 2006
Also here: Local
council chairman goes on shooting spree at meeting (has a downloadable
video of the event as well)
Shortly after a meeting began, Pongsak Chanchom, chairman of tambon
Si Chiang Mai municipal council, drew a .22 calibre pistol and pressed
it against the head of mayor Chula Chananto who was sat next to him.
Chanchom fired one fatal shot...
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics