Thai councilman shooting spree - Bareknucklepolitics.com, January 25, 2006
Also here: Local
council chairman goes on shooting spree at meeting (has a downloadable
video of the event as well)
Shortly after a meeting began, Pongsak Chanchom, chairman of tambon
Si Chiang Mai municipal council, drew a .22 calibre pistol and pressed
it against the head of mayor Chula Chananto who was sat next to him.
Chanchom fired one fatal shot...
- 8 Years Ago: Has Thaksin really quit politics?
- Revealed: Thailand’s most senior human trafficking investigator to seek political asylum in Australia
- 12 Years Ago: Purachai book ‘outrages’ TRT faithful
- 12 Years Ago: Thai Rak Thai vows 2004 is a “golden year” for Thailand to move up on par with Singapore, Korea and Taiwan
- 10 Years Ago: As TRT falters, Chalerm sees an opportunity
- Corruption at Ratchapakdi Park: Similar cartoon from Red and Yellow cartoonists
- Weekly News Magazines, December 4-11, 2015
- The ambassador takes on lese majeste
- “You…ugly American you.. go home!!”
- Betrayal Pig
- Coconut Shell Land