LAT PHRAO WORK: Nightmare traffic conditions - The Nation, September 2, 2005
...Radio station FM91 Traffic Pro said that between 6.30am and
1pm, it received 2,971 calls from incensed motorists. It quoted
one as saying the traffic stretched for more than 10 kilometres.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred