LAT PHRAO WORK: Nightmare traffic conditions - The Nation, September 2, 2005
...Radio station FM91 Traffic Pro said that between 6.30am and
1pm, it received 2,971 calls from incensed motorists. It quoted
one as saying the traffic stretched for more than 10 kilometres.
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019