LAT PHRAO WORK: Nightmare traffic conditions - The Nation, September 2, 2005
...Radio station FM91 Traffic Pro said that between 6.30am and
1pm, it received 2,971 calls from incensed motorists. It quoted
one as saying the traffic stretched for more than 10 kilometres.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018