Thai-China trade expected to triple in next five years - The Star Online, September 19, 2005
Trade between Thailand and China is expected to triple from the
current US$15 billion (euro12.2 billion) annually in the next four
to five years as more incentives are granted to Chinese investors,
the national news agency said Sunday...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019