Thai-China trade expected to triple in next five years - The Star Online, September 19, 2005
Trade between Thailand and China is expected to triple from the
current US$15 billion (euro12.2 billion) annually in the next four
to five years as more incentives are granted to Chinese investors,
the national news agency said Sunday...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?