The scope of royal power and constitutional rights - The Nation, August 22, 2005
...In the preface of his book, he states: "This
written piece will be useless for a person who does not have an
unwavering mind in regards to the framework of constitutional monarchy.
Apart from causing further irritation in ears, and eyes and incrementally
to the mind, it can also damage the mental health of that person."
He fell short of naming names. Indeed, he did not need to do that
as everybody knew who he was anyway...
- No bathroom breaks
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- It is so fruitful
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019