PM makes appeal for patriotism - TNA, June 16, 2005
Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra yesterday joined a long
tradition of Thai premiers by appealing to the public to show
a spirit of patriotism, saying that democracy could only fully
develop if people set aside their own personal interests...
"The weak spot in the Thai society lies within the system
of news and information--in the system of news analysis",
Mr. Thaksin said.
"Where there is insufficient knowledge, there is little
intelligence", he noted...
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May