Tambon with no electricity or proper roads revealed - TNA, May 20, 2005
...The scandal of tambon Khai Jao, home to 2,016, has been
compounded by the fact that repeated requests for infrastructure
development have fallen on deaf ears.
Mr. Boonma Kluaykreua, the tambon clerk, told reporters today
that the small tambon did not have a single asphalt road, and
that all electricity was provided by roof-top solar panels which
were constantly breaking down...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey