Bloody May victims deserve compensation, say activists - TNA, May 17, 2005
Hundreds of Thai democracy activists gathered here Tuesday
to mark the 13th anniversary of ''Bloody May'' when the military
opened fire on unarmed demonstrators calling for the resignation
of a general who had taken power in a bloodless coup...
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets