Bloody May victims deserve compensation, say activists - TNA, May 17, 2005
Hundreds of Thai democracy activists gathered here Tuesday
to mark the 13th anniversary of ''Bloody May'' when the military
opened fire on unarmed demonstrators calling for the resignation
of a general who had taken power in a bloodless coup...
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017