Bloody May victims deserve compensation, say activists - TNA, May 17, 2005
Hundreds of Thai democracy activists gathered here Tuesday
to mark the 13th anniversary of ''Bloody May'' when the military
opened fire on unarmed demonstrators calling for the resignation
of a general who had taken power in a bloodless coup...
- Remembering Black May 1992
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Remembering the Red Shirt Protests of 2010
- AP: Bangkok Post editor ousted for criticizing Thailand’s military government
- Democrats shut out