'The Regime's Bombing Theories-How Ridiculous Can They Get?' - The Irrawaddy, May 16, 2005
Are Burma's military rulers going completely out of their minds?
After their initial and completely unsubstantiated claim that four
rebel groups were behind the Rangoon bombings they now come out
with the even more outlandish claim that the bombers were trained
'in a neighboring country by an internationally known organization
of a superpower'...
surprised at Myanmar fingerpointing over bomb blasts -
AFP, May 16, 2005
Thailand expressed surprise Monday over military-ruled Myanmar's
accusation that the kingdom may have supplied explosives used in
Yangon bomb blasts that left at least 19 people dead...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?