Asean Must Urge Change in Burma-Thaksin - AP, March 28, 2005
Southeast Asia's main economic and trade group must support democratic
reforms in military-ruled Burma to persuade the ruling junta that
it must change, Thailand's prime minister said Monday amid criticism
over plans for Burma to take leadership of the bloc next year...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear