WASHINGTON ON BURMA: Rangoon "could destabilise region" - The Nation, April 11, 2005
...Burmas continued effort to nuclearise itself
is being scrutinised by the US intelligence community. At the end
of 2003, Washington was alarmed by the developments and demanded clarification
from Moscow through a diplomatic channel...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear