Democracy in Myanmar? - The Irrawaddy, April 20, 2005
Anti-government Burmese sources look with skepticism the claim that
Thailand is pressing Myanmar to be democratic: Thaksin:
Thailand Sells Democracy to Burma and Cartoon:
'We Are Selling Democracy'
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44