Democracy in Myanmar? - The Irrawaddy, April 20, 2005
Anti-government Burmese sources look with skepticism the claim that
Thailand is pressing Myanmar to be democratic: Thaksin:
Thailand Sells Democracy to Burma and Cartoon:
'We Are Selling Democracy'
- Constitution Day
- The King’s Birthday
- Eight Years Ago: Airport Seized
- 7 years ago: Thaksin to receive $425 per month as Hun Sen advisor
- The real reason people are poor
- The U.S. supports IS
- Handouts to rural people end up helping who?
- Death by Facebook
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time