Human excrement hurled as winning Thai lawmaker says thank you - AP, March 1, 2005
...The lawmaker, Mana Kongwuthiphanya, was traveling in the back
of a slow-moving open truck to thank voters for electing him and endorse
the council candidate alongside him when the attack took place, police
Col. Trongphum Praphanon said.
...Physical attacks on lawmakers are rare, although this was not the
first time human excrement has been used in such an assault.
In 1994, a law tutor threw a bag of human excrement at then Commerce
Minister Uthai Pimchaichon during a news conference. It burst when
it hit Uthai's face.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey