Rare Painite Gemstone Found in Burma - The Irrawaddy, March 15, 2005
New examples of one of the world's rarest gemstones, painite,
have been found in northern Burma, the latest such discovery in
the country where the mineral was first discovered five decades
ago, a local journal said Tuesday...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear