Bang Na traffic snarls set to ease - The Nation, March 24, 2005
...The traffic congestion has been compounded for over a
year due to three construction projects.
The first two projects were the construction of two overpasses
and expansion of traffic lanes on Bang Na-Trat to accommodate
the planned opening of Suvarnabhumi Airport later this year.
The third was the expressway extension to link the Bang NA-Din
Daeng route with the Bang NA-Bang Pakong elevated expressway
and the Art Narong tollway.
The two overpasses will be completed before the other projects...
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey