Giant fish save Burma from tsunami - The Irrawaddy, January 31, 2005
...The three fishNga Shwe, Nga Htwe and Nga Mannstopped
the waves and ordered them to turn back...
The tidal waves asked why. One fish answered: This
is enough. We have already destroyed the country.
Sympathizing with the people of Burma, the colossal waves
receded. Burma was saved the tsunamis full fury.
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Hi-so hypocrites as shameless as immoral low-so entertainers เสแสร้งเป็นไฮโซก็น่าอับอาย เท่ากับผู้ให้ความบันเทิงที่เป็นโลโซ
- From the 2B forum: Election Articles
- Drone camera footage of the protests in progress
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Students attack bus with Red Shirts inside
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Going into a joint venture in Thailand: Megalomania, Gangsterism, and “Sue me, this is my country”
- The Chicago Tribune describes Thaksin Shinawatra