Giant fish save Burma from tsunami - The Irrawaddy, January 31, 2005
...The three fishNga Shwe, Nga Htwe and Nga Mannstopped
the waves and ordered them to turn back...
The tidal waves asked why. One fish answered: This
is enough. We have already destroyed the country.
Sympathizing with the people of Burma, the colossal waves
receded. Burma was saved the tsunamis full fury.
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists