Giant fish save Burma from tsunami - The Irrawaddy, January 31, 2005
...The three fishNga Shwe, Nga Htwe and Nga Mannstopped
the waves and ordered them to turn back...
The tidal waves asked why. One fish answered: This
is enough. We have already destroyed the country.
Sympathizing with the people of Burma, the colossal waves
receded. Burma was saved the tsunamis full fury.
- 23 Years Ago: Black May 1992
- Six Years Ago: The Forgotten Siege of Bangkok
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- Thai hairstyles of the past
- 23 Years Ago: Black May – Censorship issue of the Bangkok Post
- Chakri Memorial Day
- 5 Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Accepted an Offer of New Elections & Announced an End to their Rally
- Coronation Day
- Five Years Ago: Clash at Kok Wua Intersection
- 5 Years Ago: Snipers on the Skytrain Tracks