Giant fish save Burma from tsunami - The Irrawaddy, January 31, 2005
...The three fishNga Shwe, Nga Htwe and Nga Mannstopped
the waves and ordered them to turn back...
The tidal waves asked why. One fish answered: This
is enough. We have already destroyed the country.
Sympathizing with the people of Burma, the colossal waves
receded. Burma was saved the tsunamis full fury.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter