Giant fish save Burma from tsunami - The Irrawaddy, January 31, 2005
...The three fishNga Shwe, Nga Htwe and Nga Mannstopped
the waves and ordered them to turn back...
The tidal waves asked why. One fish answered: This
is enough. We have already destroyed the country.
Sympathizing with the people of Burma, the colossal waves
receded. Burma was saved the tsunamis full fury.
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Road to Victory is Red
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The Hopewell Project
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand