Giant fish save Burma from tsunami - The Irrawaddy, January 31, 2005
...The three fishNga Shwe, Nga Htwe and Nga Mannstopped
the waves and ordered them to turn back...
The tidal waves asked why. One fish answered: This
is enough. We have already destroyed the country.
Sympathizing with the people of Burma, the colossal waves
receded. Burma was saved the tsunamis full fury.
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
- Bangkok’s Pig
- It’s everywhere
- Prayuth and his elders