The real Thai thing: Tony Jaa - Canoe, February 11, 2005
Women love him for his wholesome face, humble demeanour
and chiselled, athletic body. Men envy and admire him. Martial
arts fans are agog over his spectacular moves. "I am
so proud," Tony Jaa says quietly through a Thai interpreter
in a Sun Media interview in Los Angeles. He is visiting the
U.S. to launch the North American release of Ong-Bak: The
Thai Warrior, his debut film as a leading man, opening today...
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police