Burma: Tourist boycott benefits no one but China - Bangkok Post, February 16, 2005
The British prime minister's proposal for a tourism boycott
of Burma, raised before Britons and the leaders of the international
community, is an idea which, if implemented, would do more
harm than good to the people of Burma...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear