Bangkok Street Dogs - February 26, 2005
Kevin McLaughlin writes: Anyway, I recently started a blog
called Bangkok Street Dogs, and I was wondering if you could
have a look at it and maybe link to it from somewhere on 2bangkok.com.
Basically, while I lived there I took lots of pics of Bangkok
street dogs, and this blog is a way of creating personalities
around them in order to 'humanize' them. I'd appreciate it
if you could have a look.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Thanks for the hug, Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?