Cambodia set to build trans-border industrial zone - VNA, February 17, 2005
Cambodia will begin construction of Koh Kong trans-border
industrial zone in Cambodia's Ban Cham Yeam, east of Thailand.
The project will include such items as water supplying, telephone
and electric systems and other infrastructure.
Once completed, the project will be the first world-ranked
industrial zone in Cambodia. It is expected to attract enterprises
in the fields of garment and textile production, agricultural
machines, consumer products, glass and motorbike accessories.
The project will also create thousands of jobs for local farmers.
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military