Cambodia set to build trans-border industrial zone - VNA, February 17, 2005
Cambodia will begin construction of Koh Kong trans-border
industrial zone in Cambodia's Ban Cham Yeam, east of Thailand.
The project will include such items as water supplying, telephone
and electric systems and other infrastructure.
Once completed, the project will be the first world-ranked
industrial zone in Cambodia. It is expected to attract enterprises
in the fields of garment and textile production, agricultural
machines, consumer products, glass and motorbike accessories.
The project will also create thousands of jobs for local farmers.
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nana Intersection in the Past