|Find your house
- January 15, 2005
[Note from 2012: Remember the days before Google Earth?] Space View from Sisea is a must-have for any 2Bangkok.com reader. It has the entire extended Bangkok area in a map book composed of satellite photos. You will be able to find your house in this book! It is 1800 baht from Chula Book Center or contact Sisea and tell them 2Bangkok.com sent you. We were told 5000 copies were printed and less than 1000 are left.
We wonder how satellite image companies can continue charging high prices for these images if they are so readily available in book form. However, it may also create a new market as almost everyone who sees this fascinating book wants a copy regardless if they have a particular reason for needing satellite photos.
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand