Concrete posts touted as latest tourist attraction - TNA, January 20, 2005
...According to Mukdahan Governor Phairat Sakonphan,
the posts in the Mekong River in Wan Yai district were
constructed by French army engineers in 1893 when Laos
was still a French colony, as a means of showing safe
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work