A tale of two newspapers: the beer bar demolition - December 20, 2004
A reader observes: It looks like the Post did not even mention the Asoke Plaza beer bars being torn down at all, not a word, while The Nation put it on page 1.
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear