The wat of antique cars - Electric New Paper, November 15, 2004
Templese are where Thai Buddhists go to in search of a new life.
But at one quirky temple in Bangkok, it is also a place where old,
discarded cars get a new lease of life...
Also: The wat's website
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament