60-metre-tall ferris wheel set to open near Bangkok - The Nation, November 23, 2004
...The 60-metre-high Ferris wheel with 42 air-conditioned cars
one of which is a karaoke box is part of the UK-based
companys mobile fun park that will open its doors to the public
tomorrow until February 14, 2005.
Two million visitors are expected to enjoy the parks 42 rides
and 46 games spread over a 40-rai area near Muang Thong Thanis
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police