60-metre-tall ferris wheel set to open near Bangkok - The Nation, November 23, 2004
...The 60-metre-high Ferris wheel with 42 air-conditioned cars
one of which is a karaoke box is part of the UK-based
companys mobile fun park that will open its doors to the public
tomorrow until February 14, 2005.
Two million visitors are expected to enjoy the parks 42 rides
and 46 games spread over a 40-rai area near Muang Thong Thanis
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget