60-metre-tall ferris wheel set to open near Bangkok - The Nation, November 23, 2004
...The 60-metre-high Ferris wheel with 42 air-conditioned cars
one of which is a karaoke box is part of the UK-based
companys mobile fun park that will open its doors to the public
tomorrow until February 14, 2005.
Two million visitors are expected to enjoy the parks 42 rides
and 46 games spread over a 40-rai area near Muang Thong Thanis
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting