60-metre-tall ferris wheel set to open near Bangkok - The Nation, November 23, 2004
...The 60-metre-high Ferris wheel with 42 air-conditioned cars
one of which is a karaoke box is part of the UK-based
companys mobile fun park that will open its doors to the public
tomorrow until February 14, 2005.
Two million visitors are expected to enjoy the parks 42 rides
and 46 games spread over a 40-rai area near Muang Thong Thanis
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter