Interesting look at the death of the Far Eastern Economic Review as Asia's last weekly magazine following its editorial gutting.
Earlier: 2001: The death of AsiaWeek and Epitaph for a magazine.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament