About the Suan Dusit Poll - Bangkok Post, October 23, 2002
...One of Rajabhat Institute Dusits academic/commercial
enterprises has won widespread public acceptance...
Sometimes, the Thai media will not pay attention at all. At
the same time, Reuters will telephone to request the data
and the Bangkok Post or the Nation will report the results
an interesting point for us to consider."...
...Out of bounds as well are polls on the monarchy, religion,
the judicial system, and for a very different reason, social
issues like gambling on the upcoming World Cup. "There
are huge profits to be made, so the local mafia is very involved.
Stirring up public awareness on this issue can be dangerous
for those collecting data," says Archarn Sukhum.
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist