About the Suan Dusit Poll - Bangkok Post, October 23, 2002
...One of Rajabhat Institute Dusits academic/commercial
enterprises has won widespread public acceptance...
Sometimes, the Thai media will not pay attention at all. At
the same time, Reuters will telephone to request the data
and the Bangkok Post or the Nation will report the results
an interesting point for us to consider."...
...Out of bounds as well are polls on the monarchy, religion,
the judicial system, and for a very different reason, social
issues like gambling on the upcoming World Cup. "There
are huge profits to be made, so the local mafia is very involved.
Stirring up public awareness on this issue can be dangerous
for those collecting data," says Archarn Sukhum.
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- 2005: PM Thaksin, family praised as ‘Family Day’ role models
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Informing the U.N. on the junta
- It’s not about Dhammakaya, it’s about Article 44
- Dhammakaya requires money to get into heaven
- Inspiration for the foot soldiers
- Stepping on the Eastern Tiger’s tail
- Dhammayoyo consecrated a lot of Buddha amulets
- Suan Dusit Poll: Using Article 44