About the Suan Dusit Poll - Bangkok Post, October 23, 2002
...One of Rajabhat Institute Dusits academic/commercial
enterprises has won widespread public acceptance...
Sometimes, the Thai media will not pay attention at all. At
the same time, Reuters will telephone to request the data
and the Bangkok Post or the Nation will report the results
an interesting point for us to consider."...
...Out of bounds as well are polls on the monarchy, religion,
the judicial system, and for a very different reason, social
issues like gambling on the upcoming World Cup. "There
are huge profits to be made, so the local mafia is very involved.
Stirring up public awareness on this issue can be dangerous
for those collecting data," says Archarn Sukhum.
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017