Past October protests commemorated - Bangkok Post, October 7, 2004
From 'Public disinterest, govt failure to help victims' kin deplored': High-profile attendees at the Oct 6, 1976 pro-democracy uprising commemoration bemoaned the public's lack of interest in the tragic event and the government for failing to help the families of those who perished in the massacre defending the country's fragile democracy...
Right: Detail from one of the October 6 sculptures at Thammasat University
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Weekly News Magazines: Red Bull and the Shy Tiger, September, 2017
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally