Past October protests commemorated - Bangkok Post, October 7, 2004
From 'Public disinterest, govt failure to help victims' kin deplored': High-profile attendees at the Oct 6, 1976 pro-democracy uprising commemoration bemoaned the public's lack of interest in the tragic event and the government for failing to help the families of those who perished in the massacre defending the country's fragile democracy...
Right: Detail from one of the October 6 sculptures at Thammasat University
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police