Past October protests commemorated - Bangkok Post, October 7, 2004
From 'Public disinterest, govt failure to help victims' kin deplored': High-profile attendees at the Oct 6, 1976 pro-democracy uprising commemoration bemoaned the public's lack of interest in the tragic event and the government for failing to help the families of those who perished in the massacre defending the country's fragile democracy...
Right: Detail from one of the October 6 sculptures at Thammasat University
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Sucking Ghost
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- Monks too high to be touched
- Shinawatra family drama
- Weekly News Magazines: Who will lead the Pheu Thai, July, 2017