Past October protests commemorated - Bangkok Post, October 7, 2004
From 'Public disinterest, govt failure to help victims' kin deplored': High-profile attendees at the Oct 6, 1976 pro-democracy uprising commemoration bemoaned the public's lack of interest in the tragic event and the government for failing to help the families of those who perished in the massacre defending the country's fragile democracy...
Right: Detail from one of the October 6 sculptures at Thammasat University
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thai girls
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?