In Thailand, a leader feels the heat - BusinessWeek, October 11, 2004
[Foreign media are keeping up the drumbeat of "Thaksin
in trouble." However, it is not clear that this
viewpoint is accurate or if it is merely a perception
drummed up by local anti-government media.]
The tough-talking Prime Minister has delivered
heady growth. Fall is traditionally a pleasant season
in Thailand, as monsoon rains begin tapering off and
temperatures start to cool. Yet October has been anything
but salubrious for Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra...
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019