|Right: "Snowfall caresses Chiang Rai" on January 8, 1955 at 18:00 - (Upper right) This is a photograph of winter in Chiang Rai in 1955. On that day, January 8 at 18.00 after rain, small hail and ice flakes that looked like snow fell and made a white color on the ground. (Lower right) This was taken on the next day 14 hours after the snow fell there was still snow on the ground. After 38 hours the snow melted. (Source unknown.)|
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting