|Right: "Snowfall caresses Chiang Rai" on January 8, 1955 at 18:00 - (Upper right) This is a photograph of winter in Chiang Rai in 1955. On that day, January 8 at 18.00 after rain, small hail and ice flakes that looked like snow fell and made a white color on the ground. (Lower right) This was taken on the next day 14 hours after the snow fell there was still snow on the ground. After 38 hours the snow melted. (Source unknown.)|
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Chinese cartoonist