Four-hundred-year-old giant vines are a new tourist spot - TNA, September 27, 2004
Local authorities are promoting a four-hundred-year
old vine in a national park in Thailand's northeastern
province of Ubon Ratchathani as a new tourist
The giant clump of vines, near a waterfall in
the Ubon Ratchathani's Pha Taem National Park
is more than two metres wide...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament