'20/20' visits Thailand's 'long-necked' women - ABC News, September 3, 2004
Tradition of Neck Stretching
Is Centuries Old, But Is It a
Cruel Custom?... Far from the
glitz of Bangkok, in Thailand's
remote northeastern region, tourists
are lured by a spellbinding image--women
and girls who've undergone a bizarre
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament