Call for renaissance - The Nation, September 5, 2004
Traffic, pollution and residents safety
should not be the only issues before newly-elected
Governor Apirak Kosayodhin when he officially
takes office tomorrow. There is a crying need
to revive the glories of Old Bangkok and restore
the capitals position as the seat of culture
in Southeast Asia...
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?