Myanmar's Black Friday - The Irrawaddy, May 31, 2004
One year ago dozens, perhaps hundreds people were killed when armed thugs, organized by the government, attacked a National League for Democracy convoy carrying general-secretary Aung San Suu Kyi outside the small town of Depayin, Sagaing Division. Assailants beat NLD members and local residents with bamboo canes, clubs and iron rods...
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear