French TV5 flash story on Bangkok - June 15, 2004
Great use of flash that shows what it is like
to be here. For instance, a photo from the
passenger's perspective in a tuk-tuk along
with sounds of a tuk-tuk motor. It is a report
done in cooperation with local news agency
MCOT and is unusual in all the everyday things
it stresses (like taking a crowded bus or
ferry). It also shows things MCOT usually
does not such as nightlife districts, clubbing,
shots of surly police milling around outside
of nightclubs, etc. In French--click on map
sections on the right.
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- Live Updates: Immigration Crackdown in Chaing Mai, Thailand
- When the Thaksin wave comes… it will be gone?
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005