French TV5 flash story on Bangkok - June 15, 2004
Great use of flash that shows what it is like
to be here. For instance, a photo from the
passenger's perspective in a tuk-tuk along
with sounds of a tuk-tuk motor. It is a report
done in cooperation with local news agency
MCOT and is unusual in all the everyday things
it stresses (like taking a crowded bus or
ferry). It also shows things MCOT usually
does not such as nightlife districts, clubbing,
shots of surly police milling around outside
of nightclubs, etc. In French--click on map
sections on the right.
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?