French TV5 flash story on Bangkok - June 15, 2004
Great use of flash that shows what it is like
to be here. For instance, a photo from the
passenger's perspective in a tuk-tuk along
with sounds of a tuk-tuk motor. It is a report
done in cooperation with local news agency
MCOT and is unusual in all the everyday things
it stresses (like taking a crowded bus or
ferry). It also shows things MCOT usually
does not such as nightlife districts, clubbing,
shots of surly police milling around outside
of nightclubs, etc. In French--click on map
sections on the right.
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament