French TV5 flash story on Bangkok - June 15, 2004
Great use of flash that shows what it is like
to be here. For instance, a photo from the
passenger's perspective in a tuk-tuk along
with sounds of a tuk-tuk motor. It is a report
done in cooperation with local news agency
MCOT and is unusual in all the everyday things
it stresses (like taking a crowded bus or
ferry). It also shows things MCOT usually
does not such as nightlife districts, clubbing,
shots of surly police milling around outside
of nightclubs, etc. In French--click on map
sections on the right.
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions